How Do I…?¶
- How to install Flytekit Python?
- How to install Flytekit Java?
- How do I try out/install Flyte?
- How do I use Flyte CLI?
- How do I create/register a new project?
- How Do I Execute a single task?
- How Do I Execute a Workflow?
- How do I enable and use memoization?
- How Do I productionize my Flyte cluster
- How do I add launch plans?
- How do I configure my Flyte deployment to have specialized behavior per project/domain?
- How do I use Flyte scheduling?
- How do I enable backend plugins?
- How do I monitor my Flyte deployment?
- How do I optimize performance of my Flyte Deployment?
- How to setup Authentication?
- How Do I enable and configure resource manager?
- How do I limit resources per project/domain?
- How do I use Fast Registration?
- How Do I use Multiple Kubernetes Clusters
- How do I use Spot, Pre-emptible Instances? Interruptible?
- How to add Labels and Annotations?
- How do I use and enable notifications on Flyte?
- How do I use Kubernetes ServiceAccounts to access my cloud resources?
How do I Extend flyte?¶
Flyte was designed to be extensible. The section - Extend Flyte and Available Extenstions- dives into more details on extending Flyte and also provides available examples.